MNsure Special Enrollment Period


Though open enrollment through MNsure has ended, you can still enroll through a special enrollment period (SEP). Minnesotans who experience a qualifying life event (QLE), like aging off a parent’s health insurance (turning 26), getting married, or losing other health coverage, may be eligible to apply.¬†

 Minnesotans who are new to MNsure and looking to apply through a special enrollment period can now do so online. Individuals who do not have an application started with MNsure will first need to create an account and complete an application. This will determine if they are eligible to enroll in a private qualified health plan through MNsure and if they are eligible for financial help. . 

Individuals who have a current application and need to make a change-or just have questions- can call MNsure at 855-366-7873.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here